We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email address Jewel runaway bay Jamaica/ best room

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
464 posts
12 reviews
Email address Jewel runaway bay Jamaica/ best room

As anyone got an email address please also what rooms are best please TIA Audrey jane

16 replies to this topic
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,194 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Email address Jewel runaway bay Jamaica/ best room

Depends what you mean by 'best'. IMO the best rooms are those in Turquoise building which are all oceanfront rooms. The oceanfront suites with plunge pools are the biggest, have the best views, but are also the most expensive.

Do not, when booking, confuse oceanview/oceanfront rooms with waterview rooms. They are totally different.

What email address are you looking for?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
464 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Email address Jewel runaway bay Jamaica/ best room

Thankyou for your quick reply. im after the email address for jewel runaway bay i have walking difficulties and need to request a ground floor thxs x

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,194 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Email address Jewel runaway bay Jamaica/ best room

Email kemar.dixon@jewelresorts.com

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
464 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Email address Jewel runaway bay Jamaica/ best room

Thankyou so much x

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
158 reviews
5. Re: Email address Jewel runaway bay Jamaica/ best room

Having stayed in each of the room blocks, the Turquoise is definitely my favorite. I believe each of those ground floor rooms are plunge pool rooms. The larger patio area is wonderful for enjoying the evening, and it's close enough to the entertainment that you can sit on the patio and enjoy the music. The rooms in this block seem to be better at blocking noise, maybe because they are newer. And there is a smaller, quiet pool deck just outside the room patio area, that usually is not very well visited (which is nice).

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
464 posts
12 reviews
6. Re: Email address Jewel runaway bay Jamaica/ best room

Wow sounds wonderful thxs for answering I’m waiting for them to get back to me

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
3,449 posts
33 reviews
7. Re: Email address Jewel runaway bay Jamaica/ best room

IMO - Oceanfront Butler suite with plunge pool.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
784 posts
37 reviews
8. Re: Email address Jewel runaway bay Jamaica/ best room

We have booked normal premier rooms for our stay next Easter, which block is best for quiet rooms ?

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,194 posts
15 reviews
9. Re: Email address Jewel runaway bay Jamaica/ best room

Best for quiet is probably Topaz (nearest the waterpark). Possibly a bit noisy during the day, but the quietest at night (usually). However, there is a new bar opened up the other side of the waterpark who has been having quite a noisy karaoke a couple of nights a week. Worth visiting though, it's a nice bar with a good vibe.

The other two buildings can be noisy early mornings when the kitchen/dining staff are wheeling their trolleys around. They've never bothered me, but if you're a light sleeper, it could. Music from the evening entertainment is finished by 10.30pm, so it's not loud after this time.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
276 posts
9 reviews
10. Re: Email address Jewel runaway bay Jamaica/ best room

Is it best to be on the 1st floor or the ground floor ? Thinking of mosquitos in December

Reply to: Email address Jewel runaway bay Jamaica/ best room
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted