We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll call for RDCC 22 July !!

Suffolk UK
4 posts
Save Topic
Roll call for RDCC 22 July !!

Anyone Going to RDCC on 22nd July ? Cant Wait to cya there !!!!

Chris (23)

Wigan
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll call for RDCC 22 July !!

Hi, only just read your post.

Me and my girlfriend going on the 22nd, flying from manchester with first choice, cant wait!!!!

Melksham, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll call for RDCC 22 July !!

Hi Chris

We'll be at the RDCC for our second visit, from the 29th July. See you there if you don't have to drag yur self away after only a week! We'll be with our boys aged 14 and 12, the eldest one is another Chris! I'm so excited as we know how great the place is and all the good reviews just add to the excitement. Hope we're as lucky with the weather as we were last time with only one rainy afternoon. Hope no hurricanes!!

3. Re: Roll call for RDCC 22 July !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 11:20