We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Ambiance- Help

Vandalia, Ohio
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Topic
Club Ambiance- Help

My wife and I just booked our stay for Dec. 17th thru Dec. 22nd. (too many sleeps to count at this point but luckily we have a trip set in August for Panama Beach.) I have been trying to find out info. on the best room to stay in. I have read some on the "H" rooms (ie. which ones are the best and where they are located) and H3 sounds great with the french doors. But would like to find out more on the Standard rooms on the upper floor. (I have read some on room "69's" location but not sure if it's factual or just a joke.) Also is there a Standard Delux room available? Anyways we enjoy a private shadded balcony for myself in the afternoon with a view of the beach/pool so my wife can signal me when she needs another drink or more suntan lotoin applied. This is our 3rd trip to JA but our first to CA. (our last stays were at Sandals and we are very excited to be getting away form the "gated" & "stale" resorts.)

Respect, Robert & Kerri

Tennessee
Level Contributor
165 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Ambiance- Help

The 69 room is not a joke. It is my favorite. I love the location. I don't remember about shade but there should be some because there is a tree right outside it.

Level Contributor
455 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Ambiance- Help

Robert & Kerri

My extended family and I are repeaters guests at Club Ambiance. My mom and stepdad, Always request a standrad room, king size bed, balcony by the pool, as the rest of us like ground level pool side. The room number they always request is #57. My stepdad said it is nice,cool, and shady on the balcony. You get the view of the pool and the ocean. If you send me your email I can send you some pics of the locations of the rooms that are pool side.

Vandalia, Ohio
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Ambiance- Help

bumpp

4. Re: Club Ambiance- Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 21:16