We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers

merseyside
Level Contributor
881 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers

Hello

Please will somebody tell me how much I can expect to pay for taxi transfers from Vernon Sangster airport to Runaway Bay . Also would it be a good idea to use shuttle buses ?

Thanks in anticipation

Melynda .

merseyside
Level Contributor
881 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Transfers

cath

I called my travel agent today , free transfers !

Thanks again

Melynda .

Somewhere on Earth...
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Transfers

Melynda, glad your transfers are included. It will save you $$, and the ride isn't too long. You'll see the new pier being built in Runaway Bay on your left as you drop off the hill. Also, if you want some good jerk, go to the Ultimate Jerk Center in Runaway Bay. It too, will be on your left.

merseyside
Level Contributor
881 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Transfers

cqshot

I cant wait to go to Jamiaca ! Runaway Bay has some good reviews on here . It will be a dream come true for me to actually see the Caribbean sea !

Millom, United...
Level Contributor
2,150 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Transfers

Hi Melynda,

I'm pleased about your transfer, have a great time and don't forget to feedback!!!!!

Cath x

england
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Transfers

melynda

Enjoy your dream... look forward to your review on your return. have fun

16. Re: Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 01:18