We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

9 Sleeps until I arrive...

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
425 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
9 Sleeps until I arrive...

In Jamaica to head to Breezes Runaway Bay... I am so excited and can hardly keep JA off my mind. I am finishing up my shopping this weekend -- staring today tho. LOl

July 19-26 ... Will you he at BRB? Any tips? Think I forgot to pack anything??

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
425 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 9 Sleeps until I arrive...

2 more sleeps and I am excited. Let em tell you what happened to me this morning...

Today is payday, so I woke up at 4am to use the restroom. So, i called my CC to make sure the money was their and no problems. It was there; I couldn't even go back to sleep and I am not due to wake up until 6:20am. I never went back to sleep...

This is how excited I am.... the kids left this morning. Two days to myself before even leaving for JA. YES.... my vacation is now started...

2 more sleep and Jamaica I am on my way....YES!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
269 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 9 Sleeps until I arrive...

Good Morning Recy, Im excited for ur girl! 2 more dayz!!No Kidz!!!Ur count down makes me realize how close I am lol...Wish there was something to tell you to keep u busy but I'm having no luck myself so I dont know. Jamaica here u come!

Lewisburg, WV
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: 9 Sleeps until I arrive...

I get the same way close to vacations. The night before I hardly sleep a wink. I'm always running things through my mind to make sure I didn't forget to pack something, and what has to be done the morning we leave, etc.

I wish ours was closer...but only 10 more sleeps! :)

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
425 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: 9 Sleeps until I arrive...

Thanks...

Man, i have my hair appointment today and then my nails and all that good stuff tomorrow. I may wait to get my last minute things until tomorrow as I only work half day. I am beyond excited and I am READY!

Springfield, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: 9 Sleeps until I arrive...

survivor...why are you bringing ketchup?

ill be thinking about you sat morning Recy! what times your flight?

Oshkosh, Wi
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: 9 Sleeps until I arrive...

There have been posts that said the ketchup is way to sweet, possible because it is made with sugar cane. I have bought ketchup in the past from a health food store, and it too was sickening sweet.

Have fun Recy2Cup, let us know when you get back. How long are you going for?

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
425 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: 9 Sleeps until I arrive...

My plane leave at 8:35am... My dates are July 19-26. I am excited and it is 8 days.

Springfield, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: 9 Sleeps until I arrive...

ahhh ok! was wondering how you would know if you would like it or not if you hadnt been there yet. i loved it! had bought a couple of bottles to bring back home...but it just doesnt taste the same here as it does there! lol

Cape Coral, Florida
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: 9 Sleeps until I arrive...

Have a blast Recy....we have 16 more sleeps! I can't wait to see all of our friends again!!

Have a safe flight and save some of the Red stripe & rum for us!!! LOL :)

20. Re: 9 Sleeps until I arrive...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 09:15