We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day/Night Passes to Hedo

OR
1 post
Save Topic
Day/Night Passes to Hedo

Our family will be staying at FDR in Aug, but my husband and I thought a day &/or a night pass at Hedo might be a nice change from the family vac once or twice. We were wondering how we would get them, how much they were, what times they were good for, and if there are any discounts available?? TIA!

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
13,116 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day/Night Passes to Hedo

I have HEARD they are in the range of $75 per person for day or night (not both). Can't swear to that but that is the typical day pass price for most resorts that offer them.

Mid Florida, Florida
Level Contributor
495 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day/Night Passes to Hedo

Here are costs for the passes:

http://www.superclubs.com/brand_hedonism/

If you are staying at Breezes, I think that the passes are free...not 100% sure.

You probably can ask your concierge to contact Hedo and arrange it.

Independence...
Level Contributor
485 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day/Night Passes to Hedo

What are you looking for as a "change" from the family vac? Most of the night stuff doesn't really happen until after 11:00 when the disco opens. There is a show each night with the resident band and the entertainment crew, piano bar (begins at 10), so anywhoo, it would be a late nite.

Mid Florida, Florida
Level Contributor
495 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day/Night Passes to Hedo

Night passes at Hedo no longer include access to the nude areas in case that is what you were wanting to experience that. Day passes are for the complete resort. So, as the other poster just added, you will need to decide what type of visit you want...

Independence...
Level Contributor
485 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day/Night Passes to Hedo

I read this also about the night passes, but having recently stayed there, not sure how anyone would know you were on a pass. Matter of fact there was a guest from Breezes who came on a day pass and ended up "finding" accamodations (sp) at H3 until it was time for her to check out of Breezes. We also heard of a couple that came down from H2 and never left spending the nights in the Hammock garden and spa huts. Bedding in these areas kind of backed up that "rumor".

Mattituck, NY
Level Contributor
850 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Day/Night Passes to Hedo

We have heard of parents who drop the kids off at FDR, set up the arrangements with the nanny for the overtime, and spend the majority of their trip at Hedo! (We heard it from a nanny!)

Have fun!!!!!

Independence...
Level Contributor
485 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Day/Night Passes to Hedo

You have got to be kidding. No offense, but I could not do that. There may be times when I wish I could, but~~~ I do have several neighbors that would probably do that. Hopefully they don't consider that a family vacation. We did use the kid's club at Sunspree when our kids were younger, but it was based on which activities they wanted to do. Otherwise we stayed together and played together.

8. Re: Day/Night Passes to Hedo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 03:16