We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

roll call for rdcc runaway bay

merrimac
Level Contributor
762 posts
2 reviews
roll call for rdcc runaway bay

who's going feb 23-mar2

newcastle under...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1. Re: roll call for rdcc runaway bay

Hi, i will be there 26TH FEB TO 12TH MARCH counting the days down,there is 6 of us all from rainy cold england

merrimac
Level Contributor
762 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: roll call for rdcc runaway bay

we are a party of 4 from snowy cold new england

cant wait have you been there before?

newcastle under...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3. Re: roll call for rdcc runaway bay

Not jamaica, we went cuba last time, I have booked a beach front cottage, BUT FEEL A BIT WORRIED THAT YOU DON'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU BOOKED

merrimac
Level Contributor
762 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: roll call for rdcc runaway bay

hi that is a concern of mine too some reviews state that they hoave a horrible time getting a cottage even though they booked ,paid ,and confirmed brought all necessary paper work with them and still had to make a fuss and some didn't get a cottage at all i hope this doesn't happen the week we go thanks

5. Re: roll call for rdcc runaway bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 17:21