We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Market near Club Ambience?

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
429 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Market near Club Ambience?

I was wondering if there are any markets near Club Ambience to buy beer? I know the hotel serves draft beer, but I really prefer bottles. Thanks!

england
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Market near Club Ambience?

lisab411

there will be things going on at easter time.. going by last year the sat there was jouvert, painting thing, get to paint each other held on reggaie beach i think.. and then there is a concert type at chuka cove or richmond estate.. there will be posters up or the staff will know.. easter monday is the yam festival..always forget where it is falmouth or trewlarny...(sp).. if you are still ther the weekend after they have the easter parade/carnival in kingston...

Great place CA love it there...

oh mrs is it you who is going to kingston to see the parade... well you need to be there for 9am.. so my ja friend says..

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
2,779 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Market near Club Ambience?

Hi Taz

Yes..we will be going to see the parade..

Thanks for the advice..9am it is!

england
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Market near Club Ambience?

also my friend said if you wanted to take part there is still time to change your mind... just let me no if you do and it can be set up..lol

I bet you will have a ball.. can i come!!! something i want to do..last year when we were there i thought it was on the easter weekend so ended up missing it..:( as it was in kingston the week after.. I will get there one year.. but would love to see your pics

Are you wearing something colourful?

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
2,779 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Market near Club Ambience?

Lol @ Taz...no wont be joining in.

Will post plenty of piccies now i know how to do it.

Dont know what i will wear yet, too far away,no doubt hubby will be colourful enough..lol

15. Re: Market near Club Ambience?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 17:25
Get answers to your questions about Runaway Bay
Recent Conversations