We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

roll call RDCC - November 2009

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
roll call RDCC - November 2009

Any of the advisors around from the 2nd November onwards?? If so then you may see me and my hubby to be getting married.

We have now been diarised in Diane's little wedding book for 4.00pm on 4th November - I can't wait.

england
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: roll call RDCC - November 2009

congratulations mushyjam on your forthcoming wedding.. wish i could be there to see you get wed.. and i am sure everything will go smoothly

Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
590 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: roll call RDCC - November 2009

Big Congrats Mushyjam....sorry I'll miss your wedding...we will be there later in the month. Diane does a beautiful job on weddings, you won't be disappointed.

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: roll call RDCC - November 2009

Aw thanks for that - I cannot wait - can you believe I am already marking off the days on my little desk calendar lol. Diane is lovely - she has sent me all the info on the package and what is included and any extras which we would like, I'm sure it will be everything I imagine it to be - I have been waiting a long time for my dream to come true and now it's finally starting to come together - we'll I'm like a child with a big bag of sweets lol xx

Bedford, England
Level Contributor
463 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: roll call RDCC - November 2009

Hi again Mushyjam

I would love to say that we will be there then (For our wedding anniversary) but we are not sure if hubby will have a job in the next few months so cant actually book ANYTHING. I'm gutted but hope you both have a wonderful time.

Bb

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: roll call RDCC - November 2009

Oh - well my fingers and toes are crossed and I hope your Hubby is still in employment, it's the same everywhere unfortunately my partner's company is going through the same problems and there have already been redundancies!!! but I'm just praying that all will be well.

Thanks for your best wishes

Michelle xx

england
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: roll call RDCC - November 2009

mushyjam

look forward to seeing the pics... and good for you with your dream coming true..

Hope everyones jobs remain secure..

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: roll call RDCC - November 2009

Thanks Taz for your best wishes.

I will post my piccies when the deed is done - finally !!!! lol xxx

8. Re: roll call RDCC - November 2009

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 10:16