We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many sleeps till your trip?

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
Level Contributor
2,404 posts
75 reviews
How many sleeps till your trip?

Ok, so this is a reincarnation of an old post that went pretty far.

It doesn’t matter where or when you’re going.

How many sleeps till your trip? Where and when? Is it your first time? How excited are? Any questions? Etc.

164 sleeps, Jewel Runaway Bay, 2nd visit to Jewel, 6th time on property. Can’t wait to get back!

Enjoy!

Cocotel251

1,920 replies to this topic
1. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 31 July 2017, 04:05

Manchester
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

137 till mine! i arrive at the RDCC on christmas eve for 2 weeks and this will be my 4th trip to this hotel.

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
134 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

Only 66 more sleeps til we are at GBP for our 2nd time!! I only hope our next trip is as wonderful as our first :)

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,633 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

17 more sleeps until Couples Negril then moving to Couples Swept Away for a total of 12 nights!! This will be our 7th or 8th trip to Jamaica I think.

Plus 381 more sleeps to Couples Negril on August 18, 2013.......URGGHHHH that seems like a lifetime away ;=)

Aurora, Illinois
13 posts
5. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

10 more sleeps for us and we will be at JRB. This is our first visit since JRB took over, but our 7th time to the property (or is it our 8th?). Can't wait to see all the changes!!!

Wigan, Lancashire
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
50 reviews
6. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

Not booked yet but will be about 266-270 days away (end of april 2013)

Cant see any common questions at the side of forum, and not done a search..... So heres my question thats been asked millions of times...... What is the weather like at end of April, start of may?

Cheers

Dave

7. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 31 July 2017, 01:35

Cincy, Ohio
Level Contributor
77 posts
5 reviews
8. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

10 more sleeps until Club Ambiance, 2nd trip there. number 20 to Jamaica.

Gilford, NH
Level Contributor
172 posts
3 reviews
9. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

69 sleeps till we leave for GBP....will be spending our 1 year anniversary there with some great friends. Looking forward to enjoying Jamaica for the first time. Been to Gran Bahia Punta Cana and hoping this tops it!!!

St. Charles, MO
Level Contributor
1,878 posts
1 review
10. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

I hate threads like this when I don't have a trip booked. I can't stop myself from looking, yet every last one of you makes me jealous. In spite of my envy, I will still raise a Red Stripe and wish you all a wonderful trip.

Reply to: How many sleeps till your trip?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Runaway Bay