We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jade Mountain Activities

Vernon, Connecticut
Level Contributor
109 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Jade Mountain Activities

Hi there!

My fiance and I have planned our honeymoon at Jade mountain for the last week of July. We booked the honeymoon all-inclusive package that includes activities such as jungle mountain biking, 1/2 day yacht cruise, visit to the plantation and visit to the sulfur springs and mineral baths. we want to take full advantage of all of the wonderful excursions that are included in the package. how early do we have to book the tours or can you book the tours once we arrive at JM? Thanks for your help in advance!

Cheers!

Atlanta, Georgia
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Jade Mountain Activities

Hey my wife and I are going to Jade this Sat May 16th thru 23rd then staying at Calabash Cove for 3 more nights. We called ahead a week or so and scheduled a few things, like scuba diving, massage and biking. If you are arriving on a Sat like we are then you really have limited choices for Sunday most tours are not running. We scheduled the massage for that day since the spa is open and then Monday scuba and Tuesday biking. They say that some of the tours only run certain days, so plan somethings ahead and go with the flow the rest.

We will give an update once we return.

Sailingfish

Sweden
Level Contributor
399 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jade Mountain Activities

You don't have to worry about the excursions now as there is no need to book the tours ahead of time. Once you get to Jade Mountain, you will see the schedule of different tours and the concierge or personal butler can plan your schedule and organize all the tours for you. As long as you are at Jade, you don't have to organize anything by yourself ;)

Jungle Biking, spa treatments, scuba diving and plantation walks are resort based activities that are offered every day. If you are there for a week, you should have enough time to take advantage of all the excursions/activities that are included in the Total Romance Package.

I hope you have a wonderful and memorable honeymoon at Jade!

3. Re: Jade Mountain Activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2009, 15:27
Get answers to your questions about Soufriere