We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jade Mountain Star Sanctuary

Alabama
1 post
Save Topic
Jade Mountain Star Sanctuary

I am going to jade mountain on my honeymoon in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of which Star sanctuary to request (are the top levels better than the bottom or should I ask for one on the end?). Also, we are booked for 5 nights with the total romance package. I have seen some discussion on here about the different meal plans and I wanted to make sure that this was AI except for bottled wine. If anyone who has stayed with this package could comment I would appreciate it. Thanks for your help.

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
527 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jade Mountain Star Sanctuary

As far as levels, they have their own pros and cons.

The higher up levels, you have your own private bridge walkway, and when at the very edge of your room, you can look down and see parts of other people's pools. You'd have a slightly higher vantage point too. However, being higher up, it is noisier as you're closer to Jade Club. And guests in Jade Club can better hear you (and you them).

The lower levels, you don't have as much of a bridge (if any). You don't hear much at all from people in Jade Club, the views are still fantastic and unobstructed but those higher up can look down at the edge of your pool. There's also a hill (which I've never seen anyone on) to the left when looking out of your pool. And depends on what level you're on, can be almost eye level.

Having stayed on the lower, in a moon sanctuary, we did notice that maintenance and housekeepers hung out there more and you can clearly hear them. That can affect privacy for some 'moments', but it's a tradeoff. Either being at the lower and deal with them, or higher and deal with Jade Club people. lol. But it's not as bad as it may seem.

As for the meal plan, just make sure to ask them exactly what it includes so there are no confusions.

2. Re: Jade Mountain Star Sanctuary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2009, 13:36
Get answers to your questions about Soufriere