We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Maarten/St.Martin

Jamestown...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
St. Maarten/St.Martin

We have reservations, and have paid, for a two week vacation in St. Martin. How will we find out if our vacation is cancelled because of Hurricane Irma? How do we find out about a refund.

4 replies to this topic
connecticut
Level Contributor
208 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Maarten/St.Martin

Is this a real question?

Paris
Level Contributor
1 post
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Maarten/St.Martin

I fear , your holiday's are cancelled , there is no hotels stating anymore ....

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, East End
Level Contributor
5,881 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. Maarten/St.Martin

Hope you bought trip insurance. The island is a disaster and people are more concerned with finding love ones and shelter and water etc than your vacation.

B.

10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: St. Maarten/St.Martin

Hi Matrtie . When is your vacation scheduled? Where were you going to stay and how did you book? These are all important factors. The damage on SXM is tremendous and the airport is closed for the foreseeable future. Communication on the Island is spotty with no power . If your resort has a number in the states you may be able to get a hold of them. If your trip is scheduled anytime in the next six months the chances are you will need to reschedule. If you can give a bit more info I will try to give the best answer I can.

Edited: 11 September 2017, 02:34
Reply to: St. Maarten/St.Martin
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted