We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

General Store near Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina

NJstaalv
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
General Store near Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina

I will be traveling to ST next month and plan to pick up a few items (water, soda, ect.) for my stay since I will have a kitchen. I am looking for a general store near Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina. Any help would be appreciated.

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
14,948 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: General Store near Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina

The closest would be Marina Market in Red Hook, a five minute drive. A little further on the same road is Food Center, a larger supermarket. The best bang for the buck would be in the opposite direction at the Plaza Xtra supermarket in Tutu Park Mall, about a 10 minute drive.

Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: General Store near Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina

I think you'll find everything at The Food Center you will need. I was just there last week.You'll find everything on the island is pricey. But The Food Center is very close by Sapphire and does have a large varity of food.

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
14,948 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: General Store near Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina

Food Center prices are higher than Plaza Xtra and also if you buy any packaged meats, etc. there check the "sell by" dates and make sure that a newer label hasn't been stuck over an older one.

NJstaalv
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: General Store near Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina

Thanks for the info. One week till our trip. This information has come in handy.

5. Re: General Store near Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2010, 13:16