We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Breakfast

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
306 posts
455 reviews
Save Topic
Wyndham Breakfast

We will be staying at the Wyndham in January. Anyone know when the restaurant there opens for breakfast? I want to plan something early one day and was wondering if we would have time to eat before we went out. Thanks!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
605 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wyndham Breakfast

Are you staying at Wyndham Sugar Bay?

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
306 posts
455 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wyndham Breakfast

Yes.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wyndham Breakfast

I am thinking of bring Cup-O-Noodles for breakfast simply because I'm sick of all the breakfasts at the many resorts during my travel this year. Is it possible to just get a cup of hot or boiling water somewhere?

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
15,105 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wyndham Breakfast

They serve breakfast from 7-11:30AM.

As far as getting a cup of hot/boiling water for a Cup-O-Noodles, no doubt they could accommodate you!

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
306 posts
455 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wyndham Breakfast

Awesome, thank you!!

6. Re: Wyndham Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2010, 12:19