We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elysian - Time Share Onwer Update?

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
605 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Elysian - Time Share Onwer Update?

Hello!

We are Wyndham owners and are headed back down to the Elysian in 60 days!!! When we were there in 2007 I had booked all of our excursions before we left Ohio, but when we arrived we were offered the standard "owner update" presentation that we get offered every time we travel - and when we were done we had a "coupon book" and "St Thomas Bucks" that awarded us discounts on activities at a much better price than what I had been able to book online. We were able to do something every day of our week long trip and spent less than $800 on activites for the two of us. We are on a very strict budget this year and I want to get the best bang for my $$. I suppose I have two questions:

1. Does anyone know if they are still doing this?

2. If they are not - any suggestions on whether it's better to book before I go down or wait until I get there?

We went to Mexico last year and I decided not to book anything until I arrived in Mexico (based on my previous St. Thomas experience) and I was let down when the resort didn't offer any coupons or discounts on our excursions.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!!

Mentioned in this post
Elysian Beach Resort
Elysian Beach Resort
610 Reviews
St. Thomas
St. Thomas
St. Thomas
U.S. Virgin Islands
1. Re: Elysian - Time Share Onwer Update?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2010, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about East End