We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Hook car rental

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
104 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Red Hook car rental

Does anyone know where I can find a list of car rental places in Red Hook? In my searches I found a dood deal, but, I never wrote down the name. It was not the ones you normally find on searches. It was based in Red Hook.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
1,639 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Hook car rental

The only one I know of is Zipline. They have reasonable prices and I have heard good things about them.....although I have never used them myself.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
104 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Hook car rental

Hey, Thanks. I think I found them. E-Z car rental.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas, East End
Level Contributor
3,996 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Red Hook car rental

EZ is located in t the Anchoridge Condo complex. Zip rentals is located in Red Hook.

I have used both at different times for different reasons. If you want to get your car at the airport use Zip as EZ does not bring cars there. If you are staying in the East End and want the car there then just shop for the best deal. Budget also has a location at Sapphire but I prefer the other companies.

4. Re: Red Hook car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2010, 13:17