We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xanadu, St. John USVI

Norristown...
Level Contributor
365 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Xanadu, St. John USVI

Ten years ago, we stayed at a St. john home called Xanadu. It was on or near Bovocoap (sp?) road, off of Chocolate Hole Road, just above Hat Bay. We found the house again last May, but could not tell if it was still available for rent. It had been repainted, but otherwise appeared the same. does anyone remember this place? Anyone else ever stay there? Anyone know if it's available for rent? I can't find it listed anywhere, but i know the folks who read this know more than I do, so....

Thanks!

SmilinJackPA

11 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
114 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xanadu, St. John USVI

It belongs to our neighbor who lives there permanently.

Norristown...
Level Contributor
365 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xanadu, St. John USVI

Well, I can't say I'm not disappointed, but Thank You very much!

St. John
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Xanadu, St. John USVI

It is a private home now.

St. John
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Xanadu, St. John USVI

Xanadu is now a private home and not in rentals

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
106 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Xanadu, St. John USVI

We liked Blue Agave for rent vrbo nice owners from Colorado- rented it in 2010 and would go back. Great view, nice pool and pool deck.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
2 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Xanadu, St. John USVI

Use Private Homes for Private Vacations. We've rented from them for almost 20 years now. They only manage a few homes on the island and are very consistent with their service!

Indian Springs...
Level Contributor
24 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Xanadu, St. John USVI

We're staying at StoneHaven right on Coral bay next week. We have stayed in the cruz bay area before, but wanted to try something different. Great house if just a couple or a family of 4. It was a VBRO.com property. Has great reviews.....Marc the manager has been very professional and knowledgable, Third time to St . John. Bringing our 2 kids this time. : )

Cruz Bay, St. John
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Xanadu, St. John USVI

My husband & I recently purchased this villa; we are in the process of improving the pool and upper & lower deck areas. We plan to rent out the villa in the near future.

There are 2 large bedrooms on the mail level, loft with queen bed, and a bedroom on the lower level with private entrance. Each bedroom has a bathroom with outdoor shower. Kitchen, livingroom and dining area are on the main level. Great ambiance in a lush, private setting!

Xanadu is the perfect rental villa for family & friend gatherings. The view of St Thomas is beautiful!

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
16,086 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Xanadu, St. John USVI

Questions/information related to St John should be posted on the St John forum not St Thomas. Realize this is an old thread which has been added to but just pointing it out!

Edited: 13 January 2016, 23:06
Level Contributor
114 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Xanadu, St. John USVI

I have sent you a pm.

Reply to: Xanadu, St. John USVI
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about South Coast