We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xanadu, St. John USVI

Norristown...
Level Contributor
362 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Xanadu, St. John USVI

Ten years ago, we stayed at a St. john home called Xanadu. It was on or near Bovocoap (sp?) road, off of Chocolate Hole Road, just above Hat Bay. We found the house again last May, but could not tell if it was still available for rent. It had been repainted, but otherwise appeared the same. does anyone remember this place? Anyone else ever stay there? Anyone know if it's available for rent? I can't find it listed anywhere, but i know the folks who read this know more than I do, so....

Thanks!

SmilinJackPA

11 replies to this topic
Norristown...
Level Contributor
362 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Xanadu, St. John USVI

Hello Mary B.!

I'm the OP for this thread, and I have to surmise, based on your description, that you have purchased a different Xanadu than the one where we stayed. Your description of the layout seemed rather different, but it was that last line about the view of St. Thomas that was the kicker. "Our" Xanadu faced South, looking out over Hart Bay, with no view to the West - old-growth landscaping (big trees) and the island itself got in the way of any view of St. Thomas. I know that there can be more than one villa with the same name, so no harm, no foul. I wish you luck with your endeavor, and look forward to getting a look at it once you have it listed.

By the way...how did my post - which I would like to assure STTResident absolutely originated on the St. John forum - end up over here?

Reply to: Xanadu, St. John USVI
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about South Coast