We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa location in St. John...

IndyRob
Level Contributor
50 posts
12 reviews
Spa location in St. John...

we will be visiting St. John in April 2014. Was wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for spas on the island (i.e. massage, sauna, steam, etc)

Thx

Pittsford, New York
Level Contributor
748 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: Spa location in St. John...

I have only tried the Spa at the Westin. Last time I went (several years ago), it was alright.

Florida
Level Contributor
589 posts
68 reviews
2. Re: Spa location in St. John...

We have used Barbara Douma & Cary Ann Chapin of Paradise Massage the past three years. We've always had them come to our villa and it's one of my favorite days of our vacation! Here's a link to their website: www.massagestjohnvi.com

St. John
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
2,951 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Spa location in St. John...

Drift Away Spa is near the Westin, upstairs from St. John Market, http://www.driftawaystjohn.com

NC
Level Contributor
881 posts
87 reviews
4. Re: Spa location in St. John...

I second Drift Away Spa! :)

Whitefish, Montana
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Spa location in St. John...

Have you looked into A Whole New You on sunny St John :) www.awholenewyou.co

Edited: 09 April 2014, 12:48
6. Re: Spa location in St. John...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 12:15