We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruz bay Watersports

San Diego...
Level Contributor
104 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Cruz bay Watersports

Anyone use this company for a trip to Virgin Gorda?

Mentioned in this post
Virgin Gorda
Virgin Gorda
British Virgin Islands
ny
Level Contributor
322 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cruz bay Watersports

There are more than 450 reviews of this outfit on TA: tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147410-d1…

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
6,800 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cruz bay Watersports

I have never taken their trip to VG, but I have dove multiple days on multiple trips with them. They are very professional and I recommend them.

Coral Bay, St. John
Level Contributor
316 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cruz bay Watersports

I did the VG trip with my wife and another couple in January. It was a very fun trip and the CBW staff were great!

Maryland
Level Contributor
15 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cruz bay Watersports

We went out with them on their VG-Cooper Island-Norman Island day trip at the end of 2012 (so about a year and a half ago), and we had a fantastic experience. The staff was super friendly and helpful, and did a great job with my 9-year old snorkeling from the boat to the baths at VG, and again when snorkeling around the caves at Norman Island. We've also gone out on dive trips with them, and will continue to use them in the future in STJ. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM.

Edited: 17 April 2014, 00:25
5. Re: Cruz bay Watersports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2015, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Cruz Bay