We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

argonauta villa st john

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
argonauta villa st john

I was wondering if anyone has stayed at this villa recently and if the pictures on the web site are correct and if they have changed anything anyone with recent pictures would love to see them thanks

Henley Cay Adventure Tour in St John
5 Reviews
US$89 per adult
Free Cancellation
Private Boat Excursions around the US...
97 Reviews
US$750 per adult
Free Cancellation
Private Boat Charter to British...
21 Reviews
US$800 per adult
Free Cancellation
Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
6,794 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: argonauta villa st john

We have not stayed there since May 2010, but have stayed there 5 times in the 20+ yrs of going to St John. It is our favorite villa! The pictures are exactly what you will get. Lisa Durgin and her staff are super to work with.

The bedrooms are not equal, as so far as views or en suite baths, but the beds are very comfortable. The views from the deck(s) are....... I wish I could wake up tomorrow to have that view and enjoy my coffee....

Any specific questions, I'll be happy to try to answer, or call Lisa.

PS - If you need another couple, we're available & I love to cook (but I don't do dishes)!

Mentioned in this post
St. John
St. John
U.S. Virgin Islands
PA
Level Contributor
82 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: argonauta villa st john

We stayed at argonauta in November of 2012. It was absolutely beautiful. The views are incredible and the decorating is top notch. I would use them again without hesitation. The location was great too just a short drive into cruz bay.

Horsham...
Level Contributor
100 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: argonauta villa st john

We were married at Argonaut a in April of 2011 and stayed there again in 2012. We have stayed at several amazing villas but this one, along with Wings Over Water, is incredible. Lisa Durgan is the best, the villa is clean, basically bug free, in perfect condition. You will never want to leave. Location is great, and view is breathtaking. If you have availability, grab it.

4. Re: argonauta villa st john

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 13:15
Get answers to your questions about Cruz Bay