We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheapest way to swim with pig

Boston...
2 posts
Save Topic
cheapest way to swim with pig

We are staying at Comfort Suites on Paradise Island across from Atlantis. What is the most affordable way to see the swimming pigs in 1 day without flying? There are 4 of us - myself, hubby and 2 kids ages 15 and 12. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Paradise Island
Paradise Island
New Providence Island
2 replies to this topic
Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
5,795 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheapest way to swim with pig

Without flying, you'll have to either take a boat or swim. Swimming would be far more than a day's trip, so it's got to be a boat.

There are a couple of companies that offer the day trip -- but do keep in mind, it's a 3 hour run on an open fast boat EACH WAY, so that's 6+ hours bouncing around on an open boat in sun, wind or rain over sections of open water than can get quite rough - particularly on the afternoon return trip. It's an 80 mile trip each way, so it's not cheap -- no matter how you look at it!

Spanish Wells...
Level Contributor
48 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheapest way to swim with pig

Suggest you take the ferry from Nassau to Spanish Wells...costs about $150 return per person..leaves at 8, gets there at about 10, hire a guide for 1/2 a day ...about $400-500 for the group including pigs, snorkeling, sandbar exploring, etc...hang out on the gorgeous Spanish Wells beach and have lunch at one of great restaurants...take the ferry back at about 5. Pm me and I can give you the name of some great guides

Edited: 08 June 2018, 08:16
Mentioned in this post
Nassau
Nassau
New Providence Island
Reply to: cheapest way to swim with pig
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted