We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

powerboat adventures

missouri
12 posts
Save Topic
powerboat adventures

Does anyone know how far in advance you need to make reservations for the powerboat adventures?

Rose Island Day Trip by Boat from...
149 Reviews
from US$119.00*
Free Cancellation
Nassau Sail and Snorkel Tour
34 Reviews
from US$68.00*
Free Cancellation
Sunset Dinner Cruise in Nassau
35 Reviews
from US$73.00*
Free Cancellation
missouri
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: powerboat adventures

Oh, and we are going to be there over Thanksgiving. Nov. 20-27. If that makes a difference.

midwest
Level Contributor
2,736 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: powerboat adventures

I'm not sure how quick they fill up but I hear it's early, especially if you want a specific day instead of "any day during your stay". I made our reservations about 2 weeks ago for July 7. If you book it online you get a 10% discount. A few days after filling out the online form, you'll get an email confirming.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,539 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: powerboat adventures

During the holiday weeks.. it's best to book a week or so in advance.

Long Island
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: powerboat adventures

can you please tell me what powerboat adventures is? I'm going in two weeks with a 16 year old and a 12 year old.

Texas
Level Contributor
2,749 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: powerboat adventures

piplongisland--we are not going til june but from what I see your age kids would love it! Do a search in this forum, there are tons of posts on it. Also, go to their website and it describes the whole trip. It is very, very pricey, but I am told very worth it! www.powerboatadventures.com

6. Re: powerboat adventures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 07:15