We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thumbs up to Fergie's taxi service

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
25 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Thumbs up to Fergie's taxi service

Just wanted to thank everyone here who recommended Sandra. She was great to deal with and was prompt at responding to my emails. We had Cyrus pick us up at the airport and he was great to deal with. Not only a Taxi driver but also a great tour guide. We understood more about Nassau and it's rich history from him than i would have expected.

Cost of taxi from airport to Atlantis for 7 people and 7 large suitcases - $50

Cost of stopover at supermarket so we could pick up supplies- $10

great attitude, happy disposition and free history lesson about the Bahamas - priceless.

Will certainly use Fergies taxi again and will request Cyrus if possible.

florida
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thumbs up to Fergie's taxi service

I will be going with my family in 11 weeks and will be sure to use Fergies Taxi.I heard alot of good things about them .Shane ,I loved your comment about cyrus free history lesson. I love hearing about The History of a place and learning new things.It sounds like Cyrus really made you feel at home and comfortable.It also seems like a fair price for 7 people and a free history of the island .

Wichita
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thumbs up to Fergie's taxi service

We are leaving for Atlantis a week from Saturday!!!! I'm almost as excited as my 2 boys!!

Thanks to the many fans on this site, I too have chosen to go with Fergie's taxi. I haven't arrived yet, but I will definately vouch for the fact that she is very prompt & friendly in answering her e-mails! Can't wait to meet these wonderful people in person! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!!

Southern California
Level Contributor
204 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thumbs up to Fergie's taxi service

HEY 4FUN tell Sandra Hulagirl said hello we were there in January feels like a LONG time ago..........

4. Re: Thumbs up to Fergie's taxi service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 00:21