We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Paz in early June

Skokie
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
La Paz in early June

We've been told that we would be crazy to be in the city of La Paz during June..too hot, some hotels close for the summer. We are planning to be there the first week of June. Please tell me there will be restaurants open and people walking about. I'm going for the peace and quiet but also love sitting and watching city life in a place different from my home.

portland Oregon
4 posts
1. Re: La Paz in early June

the wife and i are going to la paz june 7. We booked a trip with tailhunter-international, and they told us it will be hot. Other then that La Paz life goes on like any other time of year!! Summer is one of there busier times of year. hope that helps you.

La Paz, Mexico
Level Contributor
210 posts
2. Re: La Paz in early June

June is hot but not all day, mainly between about 11 to maybe 5, then it cools down to a perfect temperature and with a nice light breeze. Actually the main thing is the sun. If you are in the shade during that time, it's warm, but fine. Restaurants are open, hotels, aside from Los Arcos, are open and people will be walking up and down the malecon in droves by 6 o'clock or so. There are several nice hotels right off the ocean right in town or you can go north a bit where there will actually be more of a beach area. Crown 7 or Hotel Perla if you want to be down town (though there are plenty of others). Costa Baja to the north a bit would be a nice place to stay for a more of a resort experience. If you're going to be out during midday, just bring light, white, airy clothes and hats to block the sun.

I would say it is crazy to stay in La Paz during August and September with hurricane possibilities and definite heat/humidity. But June is fine.

La Paz, Mexico
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: La Paz in early June

Hi from beautiful La Paz !

it will be hot,but there is still 300,000 people living here ! It will be nice,sunny,hot and with beautiful beaches.U can sit in the shade and enjoy a local ice cream and be happy.

Come and enjoy !

Esther,el angel azul

La Paz
13 posts
4. Re: La Paz in early June

La Paz is no hotter in June than Arizona, Texas or Florida at this time of year. There is a nice breeze that makes the heat quite manageable and the evenings are lovely! Come, enjoy and make your friends jealous.

chris

La Paz

5. Re: La Paz in early June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2009, 15:22