We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Markets, clothing, jewelry

Mount Vernon...
Level Contributor
74 posts
20 reviews
11 helpful votes
Markets, clothing, jewelry

Greetings!

I will be traveling to Cuernavaca next weekend to attend Anders Language school for a three week language immersion experience. I'm beyond excited! My weekends will be free and I want to get gifts for family and silver jewelry for myself. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I will be staying in a gated community in Temixco and I wondered how far is that from a nice market for shopping? Any other advice on what to do or see while there would be wonderful. Thank you!

2 replies to this topic
tle
Cuernavaca, Mexico
Level Contributor
73 posts
100 reviews
91 helpful votes
1. Re: Markets, clothing, jewelry

I’m assuming you found Centro or the Zocalo and the artisan market across the street. I also really like a craft shop in the back of La Selva market which is a little bit north of downtown on Vicente Guerrero and across the street from a very cool natural food store. Owner has a very good eye for well-made Mexican items.

Mount Vernon...
Level Contributor
74 posts
20 reviews
11 helpful votes
2. Re: Markets, clothing, jewelry

Yes! I made it my mission to help the Mexican economy while there, lol. I loved the market

Reply to: Markets, clothing, jewelry
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted