We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel parking in San Cristobal

day, calif.
Level Contributor
26 posts
17 reviews
hotel parking in San Cristobal

Seems as if most of the Hotels in SC do not provide parking... if they do I don't see it mentioned. We'll be visiting there in a few weeks, doing a self guided (mis-guided?) road trip by rental car. Anyone have any advice on any nice places to stay that have more or less secure parking, as opposed to street parking? Will a rental car be more or less secure if parked on the street overnight (assuming nothing is left in it).?

thanks

Richmond Hill...
Level Contributor
42 posts
1. Re: hotel parking in San Cristobal

When I was there last fall we stayed in budget hotels, so I'm not sure they qualify as "nice", but both of these had secure parking (although, in the case of Hotel Posada Jovel, it was 2 blocks away).

Hotel Posada Jovel: http://www.hoteljovel.com/index.html

Hotel Palacio de Moctezuma: travelbymexico.com/chis/moctezuma/index2.php

day, calif.
Level Contributor
26 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: hotel parking in San Cristobal

thanks for the reply. in case anyone else might comment, by "nice hotel" I meant, basically, the following: clean bed, clean bathroom, adequate service and security, adequate heat and ventilation, reasonably quiet, and maybe some nice gardens or outdoor areas and a bit of privacy. Doesn't have to be luxurious, but a few amenities would be appreciated.

thanks again.

3. Re: hotel parking in San Cristobal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 04:41
Get answers to your questions about San Cristobal de las...