We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JUMBO TOURS is a fraud. They take your money and disapear

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
JUMBO TOURS is a fraud. They take your money and disapear

A traves de Amoma.com reserve y pague all inclusive en cancun. El proveedor de ellos es JUMBO TOURS. Al llegar al hotel no habia reserva, pues JUMBO tours se quedo con el dinero y no pagó al hotel! Una verguenza! Reclamo y luego de 1 mes no me devuelven el dinero. NO HACER NINGUN TRATO CON JUMBO TOURS, evitá una mala experiencia!

Throug Amoma.com I booked and paid an all inclusive in cancun. When I arrived at the hotel, the reservation had been cancelled. Jumbo tours (Amoma.com´s supplier) did not pay to the hotel. They took my money and they did not pay the hotel! After a month they do not give my money back. I RECOMEND not to deal with JUMBO TOURS, avoid having a bad experience and being stolen

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
103 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JUMBO TOURS is a fraud. They take your money and disapear

That is terrible to hear. Hopefully, you paid with credit card and may have some help pursuing a refund for your money that was lost to Jumbo Tours.

San Luis Potosi...
Level Contributor
856 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JUMBO TOURS is a fraud. They take your money and disapear

Sounds like you might have fallen victim to the people being talked about here:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g15080…

Lanark, Scotland
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: JUMBO TOURS is a fraud. They take your money and disapear

We have just returned from Cancun and our transfers from Cancun to a hotel for the first week and then another for the second week and then a return journey to the airport were all made by Jumbo Tours. I have to say that they were excellent even making sure we had car seats for the children. Our driver on two of these journeys were with the same driver, Cesar Cruz who was very courteous and a careful driver.

This was our third year with Jumbo Tours and I can honestly recommend them.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
43,440 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: JUMBO TOURS is a fraud. They take your money and disapear

Gabriela

I think your problems are with Amoma not Jumbo Tours as if you would have done some research on Amoma on the forums you would have found many other members having problems with the company. Here is a link to search results especially on the Bargain Travel forum with many woes about the company.

https://tinyurl.com/ybnbj3a6

Angie.

Reply to: JUMBO TOURS is a fraud. They take your money and disapear
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted