We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
181 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic

Just a heads up for anyone in the Uk looking to buy pesos, very good rate at the moment.I know you can get slightly better but just got this rate in store at Ht Pawnbrokers.Question is will it go higher

23 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
200 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 26.3

In your experience is 26.3 quite a good rate ramond ? We are going in august for the first time so are not familiar with peso prices

Level Contributor
200 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 26.3

Its actually sitting at 26.5 now in the moneyshop raymond . I think i will keep a good eye on it for a couple of weeks before i jump in .i was gonna get £1000 worth to do us 14 nights .

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
181 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 26.3

If I knew the exact answer to your question I'd be a very rich stockbroker but the rate has been rising steadily for a few months but when will it peak.? I bought 200 pounds worth yesterday simply because they had them in the shop.If you are ordering pesos ask for some 20 and 50 notes for tips ,don't want to be tipping the bell hop with a £19 pound note

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
266 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 26.3

I bought mine last month for my August trip but it's gone 1 peso higher since. I only got around 22 - 23 pesos to the pound last summer so it's at a great rate just now. Hard to say if it will go any higher.

Level Contributor
200 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 26.3

Thanks for the advice guys ..im just gonna hold out to see what happens and il deffo get 20,s and 50,s raymond ..cheers

Level Contributor
200 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 26.3

26.9 😁

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
266 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 26.3

I gambled and bought early and lost lol.

Level Contributor
200 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 26.3

Lost lol ..it would need to go up to 30 to be a loss ..youll no be caring when your laying on a lounger wae a cocktail in your hand 😁

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
266 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 26.3

Aye your right there the cocktails will ease the pain :). I got 25.4 from Tescos so better than last year. There's Mexican elections coming up soon so that may have an effect on the exchange rate as well.

Level Contributor
200 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 26.3

Good to know ..i seen that price in Debenhams but there were a few better online places

Reply to: 26.3
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted