We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help and advise

Perth and Kinross...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Help and advise

Hi everyone, so I’m planning a holiday to Cancun next year for myself and hubby.. Fo where would you all recommend???

July/August 2019

All inclusive

Thanks in advance

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
4 replies to this topic
Texas Gulf Coast...
Level Contributor
7,183 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help and advise

Babybaby777,

Good on you to come to this TripAdvisor website to plan your vacation and gather information before you actually travel. Might I suggest you consider mapchick's website: www.cancunmap.com

Laura and her husband Perry have personally created these travel guides. These travel guides are in 'map form',but they are chocked full of Insider information to make the most of your vacation including Resorts, restaurants, shopping, ground transportation, Airport arrivals and departures, etc. These travel guides are worth their weight in gold.

I would start with Mapchick's website, and then we can begin to narrow down your selections from there once you have an idea between a couple or three resorts. Safe travels.

¡Diviertanse!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,063 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help and advise

How long your stay will be and your budget will help advise!

Perth and Kinross...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help and advise

Hi, we will be staying for 2wks..

Thanks

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help and advise

Hi Baby Baby,

Cancun is extremely hot & humid in the month of July & August. It is also high season for them as most children here in the states have off for summer break. Not sure your budget, ages, and preferences but considering a 2 week trip your going to want to stay in my opinion somewhere that has plenty of activities and food options (restaurant and not just buffets).

For the best Adult Only all inclusive resorts- Live Aqua, Excellence Riviera, Riu Palace, Hyatt Zilara

Other great all inclusive resorts- Fiesta Americana Condesa, Dreams Riviera Cancun, Hard Rock

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Hyatt Zilara Cancun
Hyatt Zilara Cancun
6,623 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive
Fiesta Americana Condesa...
9,020 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico