We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

787 dreamliner

Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
787 dreamliner

please can anyone help,

totally cannot make my mind up if it worth upgrading to premium seats and included perks,

Been given a price of 385.00 for me and hubby. travelling from bristol to mexico.

i have been youtubing for some more information but can see there is not a massive difference in seating arrangements.

I need some help deciding asap as the lady is ringing me back today for an answer,

thanky you in advance.

lisa

27 replies to this topic
Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
336 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 787 dreamliner

If that's £385 for the two of you then that is a great price. I paid £370 just for myself for this year.

I went premium last year and I would say it's worth it. You get loads of perks that go along with the upgrade (Priority check in, fast tracked security, free airport lounge, upgraded luggage amount, baggage of first etc)

It's a great way to start your holiday.

Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 787 dreamliner

thank for your quick response,

gosh if you paid this just for yourself then i am having a bargain,

hope i have not got it wrong and miss heard what she was telling me lol.

though she did say to me, it would normally cost 500.00. so could not imagine it would be a grand at normal rate for 2 people.

thank you once again

lisa

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
43,697 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 787 dreamliner

If it is £385 for the two of you then I would grab the upgrade at that price but double check it is for 2 people not just 1. Also I don't know when you are travelling but make sure there are seats adjacent to each other as sometimes when it is close to departure TUI sell seats at discounted prices just to fill the Premium cabin and seats are dotted around the cabin as people have chosen their seats at time of booking sometimes a year in advance.

Angie.

Whitby, Canada
Level Contributor
138 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 787 dreamliner

Upgrade! Let your holiday begin on the flight with more legroom, priority boarding, better meal etc. Was that amount (£) for a return flight or one way? Get it both ways if you can.

Level Contributor
81 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 787 dreamliner

It’s a great price if that’s for there and back

I’m Also going from bristol to cancun in September and have paid £500 for me and the fiancé to sit in the premium seats 💺

Level Contributor
81 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 787 dreamliner

Correction we paid £444 for the 2 of us

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
320 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 787 dreamliner

The main difference in the seating is that in premium you only have two seats together where in economy it's three,so you get wider seats.We did it for the first time last year and I've booked it again this year.I can't remember how much I paid but I think it was about £500 for two

Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 787 dreamliner

hi angie

yes it is for the 2 of us, she contacted me back today,

were flying out on 8th september.

i have just had a look and i am very upset that there like you said NO seats left sitting together,

there is no way i am travelling 10 hours not next to my husband,

i have not paid for the holiday yet so hope tomorrow i can cancel premium,

i am so annoyed it has really upset me,

lisa x

Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 787 dreamliner

thank you for your reply it was just outbound. x

Edited: 14 June 2018, 02:47
Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
336 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 787 dreamliner

Hopefully you will get it sorted tomorrow.

Reply to: 787 dreamliner
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted