We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta Americana Cancun - Can't seem to get through

Orange County...
Level Contributor
29 posts
243 reviews
177 helpful votes
Fiesta Americana Cancun - Can't seem to get through
Save

Hi,

I have been trying to contact the Fiesta Americana Condesa by phone and email and haven't gotten a response. I've tried from the US dialing +52 and the number as well as 011 52 and the number. I get about 10 rings and then the call disconnects. I've tried calling during the day and the evening. I've also sent email to their email address and haven't received a response.

Does anyone have an idea of what might be happening? I am able to reach other hotels.

Thanks!

8 replies to this topic
Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
3 helpful votes
1. Re: Fiesta Americana Cancun - Can't seem to get through
Save

Try to chat with them on there platform website. Worked great for me.

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
58 reviews
31 helpful votes
2. Re: Fiesta Americana Cancun - Can't seem to get through
Save

Do you have a current upcoming reservation? With resorts being short-staffed and all of the extra protocols in place, I know many resorts are struggling to keep up with the onslaught of inquiries. If you don’t have a semi-soon upcoming reservation, you not be a priority.

It might also help to ask your question here. There’s always a chance someone was recently at this resort or recently asked this question and found answers themselves.

Orange County...
Level Contributor
29 posts
243 reviews
177 helpful votes
3. Re: Fiesta Americana Cancun - Can't seem to get through
Save

Thank you both! I am wondering more specifically what restaurants (or meal options) are not covered in the all-inclusive. I asked that on the chat window but the answer was "more expensive cuts of meat" but they didn't mention specific restaurants. I'm just trying to get clarity on that part. I appreciate whatever info anyone has.

Noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
2,222 posts
8 reviews
4 helpful votes
4. Re: Fiesta Americana Cancun - Can't seem to get through
Save

"the answer was "more expensive cuts of meat""

So they make you pay for the steaks that don't come with marks where the jockey was hitting it?... 😁

5. Re: Fiesta Americana Cancun - Can't seem to get through

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2021, 04:42
Edited: 25 September 2021, 04:42

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
7,708 posts
12 reviews
31 helpful votes
6. Re: Fiesta Americana Cancun - Can't seem to get through
Save

Lol on the horse meat!! I am still laughing about that. Good 1!

Their steaks are pretty good with just the regular cuts of meat. What they mean as for a filet mignon or Lobster there is an up charge. The steaks are mostly served at the Italian restaurant. If you have established yourself as a tipper they will serve the steaks up to you at any restaurant. Or the lobster.

You can read some reviews that I've written on the place and see several pictures of the food that we have posted over the years by clicking on my screen name...

. Really a great place and great food for this level of Resort.

Edited: 25 September 2021, 00:04
San Diego...
Level Contributor
2 posts
28 reviews
15 helpful votes
7. Re: Fiesta Americana Cancun - Can't seem to get through
Save

I had the same issue trying to call from the US. On their website I found their WhatsApp number, downloaded WhatsApp, and messaged them via text. They responded in about 15 seconds from the moment I hit send and helped answer my question.

Orange County...
Level Contributor
29 posts
243 reviews
177 helpful votes
8. Re: Fiesta Americana Cancun - Can't seem to get through
Save

Thank you everyone!

Reply to: Fiesta Americana Cancun - Can't seem to get through
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.