We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Uno resort reviews please

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
69 posts
Royal Uno resort reviews please
Save

Looks like this resort is going through a major remodel. Travelling with kids (11) in March and would like to stay away from spring breakers. Have previously stayed in the hotel zone. What does this general area/beach look like? Any personal reviews on this specific hotel? We will mostly just stay at the resort and no "outside" activity.... TIA

4 replies to this topic
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
77 reviews
107 helpful votes
1. Re: Royal Uno resort reviews please
Save

Sorry, I can't help you with any info on the resort other than to mention that their website says they are opening in Feb. 2022. It might be cutting it close for a March trip if construction is delayed, as it often is. Just an FYI. I'm not sure if you were aware of the proposed opening date.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
69 posts
2. Re: Royal Uno resort reviews please
Save

Thank you! Yes it maybe cutting close!!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
77 reviews
107 helpful votes
3. Re: Royal Uno resort reviews please
Save

Back in June I was going to book Royal Uno for a mid-February trip because I found such an amazing deal. At that point they said they were opening in December and I thought it was too risky. Now they've pushed it to February and I'm thankful I made the decision I did. I'm thinking they would move you to one of their sister properties if it wasn't open by your travel dates but not sure. It looks like the reno will be beautiful! There just isn't much info out there yet to do some pre-booking research.

Saint Charles...
Level Contributor
177 posts
9 reviews
10 helpful votes
4. Re: Royal Uno resort reviews please
Save

I had booked mid February. I received an email saying that the opening was delayed until Feb 28. They offered several nice perks for rescheduling. If I did not want to reschedule at Royal Uno, they offered to reschedule me at one of their other properties. I had previously stayed there when it was the Royal Caribbean. It was a very nice beach.

Reply to: Royal Uno resort reviews please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.