We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Be advised: beachdestinations

usa
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Be advised: beachdestinations

If you book through them they will take all your credit card information ,book your flights and then simply send you an email that says . sorry hotel full. leaving you searching for an alternative.

Sling7

chicago, IL
Level Contributor
735 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Be advised: beachdestinations

wow that is not good !

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14,589 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Be advised: beachdestinations

And I heard such good things about them! They are giving you your money back/credit as an option? I would think if the hotel you specifically booked is not available, then they are not honoring their end of the contract.........

usa
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Be advised: beachdestinations

They removed their hold on my credit card. I was able to go through apple for a higher price but I am sure worried about these online vacation .coms. I hope apple does not tell me the same story.

P.S. I even had my seat numbers on the air plane through beachdest.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14,589 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Be advised: beachdestinations

I've had excellent experiences with Apple, I don't think you need to worry.

Illinois
Level Contributor
690 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Be advised: beachdestinations

To bad to hear about your experience. I have used them 3 times and had absolutely no trouble at all.

Hobart, Indiana
Level Contributor
100 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Be advised: beachdestinations

Hi Sling -

Sorry to hear about your stressful situation! I've had nothing but good experiences with Apple - we've used them many times. However, I always book through a travel agent so i don't have any experience with online booking with Apple. I hope everything works out for you!

Denise

Reading, PA
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Be advised: beachdestinations

We leave on the 20th for our trip that we booked through beach destinations. This is our fist time booking through them but we have all our tickets so hopefully all will go well!

Only 10 more days!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,527 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Be advised: beachdestinations

Sling1 - You can not go wrong using Apple or Funjet Travel companies. I have used them for over 15 years and never had a problem like that. I know the cost is usually a little more expensive but the headaches of worry are gone. Hopefully you will have no more problems and you enjoy your vacation. T&JWisconsin

Tempe, AZ
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Be advised: beachdestinations

Now I am really worried. I booked an Apple vacation through a travel agent for 11/21-11/26 of this month and we dont find out the hotel until we get to cancun through an apple representative....but we were guaranteed a 5 apple resort!!! and all-inclusive!

usa
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Be advised: beachdestinations

I booked through an agent this time Doylestown travel . Who are supposed to be really good with Apple. I have my fingers crossed . I sure hope that Doylestown and Apple come through . I am thinking pos. because Doylestown was nice on the phone.

Sling