We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The 'other' TA get together

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
Save Topic
The 'other' TA get together

For those of us who won't be there for the February get together... What was the agreed upon date for the earlier one? I am feeling too lazy to look right now, plus I figured I'd start a thread for this meeting as well. Thanks,

-Tom

ds2
Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
4,044 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The 'other' TA get together

Tom -

We scheduled it for Jan 22 & were choosing between El Pique & Parilla Mission at your suggestion. (El Pique opens at 7:30 or 8 so maybe Parilla, but I'm still open to either or others.)

So far, it's Mark & Denise + Francis & I. Looking for more.

Deb

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The 'other' TA get together

Parilla Mission is fine with me... but I am up for anything, really. If someone else has a preference, that's fine. I was just trying to suggest authentic places that are easy to find, but if it's just five of us, we could do whatever.

-Tom

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
441 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The 'other' TA get together

Deb I can make that one too!!! I get home the 19th. I love Parrilla...what time?

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,906 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The 'other' TA get together

Anyplace is fine with us as well. Our goal is to expand our horizons and stop eating at the same places time after time!

We did that on our last trip in November and found some great restaurants.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The 'other' TA get together

Has anyone tried the new-ish place up at the end of 30th with all the plants? Yellow building, possibly with hotel upstairs, recently changed hands I think. Not quite opposite Artesanes Pech (the wood/furniture place).

-Tom

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
441 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The 'other' TA get together

Welcome Home Tom!!! Daniel and Megan said they paid u a visit. Hey helpme out...3 get togethers are scheduale right? Jan 22 at Parrilla Mission, Feb 2 at El Morro? and Feb? at Tonys? Help

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: The 'other' TA get together

Thanks, Patricia! I feel like I am 'home,' too! ...There are indeed three get-togethers. Unfortunately, since only one of them (1/22) applies to me, the info on the others never really registered with me. I think 2/3 may be El Moro, but don't quote me on that! See ya Tuesday,

-Tom

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: The 'other' TA get together

...See? I don't even know if it's the 2nd or the 3rd! LOL!

-Tom

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The 'other' TA get together

Jan 22 - where ever you all decide

Feb 2 - El Moro

Feb 8 - Tony's

Sorry we won't get the chance to meet you Tom.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: The 'other' TA get together

That's ok.. There will be a next time for sure!

-Tom