We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for the experts

ohio
Level Contributor
2,336 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Question for the experts

I just posted 3 new reviews from our recent vacation. I noticed my review from March 07 was removed off my profile just like last year when my April 06 review was removed. What is up with that..any ideas?

Spring Lake...
Level Contributor
173 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Question for the experts

Mine were wiped out like I stated earlier. Mine were all from different locations thru out the Carribean and Mexico. So there must be more to it then just one review per hotel since none of mine were the same hotel and/or hotel chain for that matter.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,519 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Question for the experts

That's rather strange. I wonder if it happened as a result of the change over to this new format? Have you tried to contact them about it?

Spring Lake...
Level Contributor
173 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Question for the experts

I have not contacted them, I just realized that this happened when she posted this. I would not even know how to contact this site.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,519 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Question for the experts

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, select "about us" and when that page opens select "contact us" from the menus on the left.

15. Re: Question for the experts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 10:19