We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tequila museum-info needed

Spring Lake...
Level Contributor
173 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Tequila museum-info needed

Does anyone know the hours of operation. I have done some reading and it sounds like mslf & tomtreeman both think this is a good place to check out at lease once, does anyone else have anything to say about it?

Is there a website or info on any cozumel websites?

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tequila museum-info needed

Here is the link to the parent company:

http://www.cavaantigua.com/

I haven't looked at the site much, but like I have said in previous posts, this is a fun little stop and definitely worth the pesos. The tequila is high quality.

If anyone finds their horario, please post it!

-Tom

Ruston, LA
Level Contributor
668 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tequila museum-info needed

It's worth a stop. As you may already know it is located on the transverse hwy and is a couple of miles east of town. Have been by it numerous times and see groups there. They probably open around 9 a.m. maybe earlier but just not sure.

Gatineau, Quebec
Level Contributor
704 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tequila museum-info needed

Hi woodside*girl,

We did stop in January 2008 and the tour is still very good and Tom is right this is top quality tequila not the cheap stuff you find else were.

The Top quality one 20 years is just like a good cognac. You can take you time drinking it zip by zip.

They also have a Mexican dinner option on Friday and Saturday. They have pools to let you cool down on very hot days also.

Have fun in the sun

Lyne, Gatineau, Canada

4. Re: Tequila museum-info needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 06:17