We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cig prices

Mn.
Level Contributor
198 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
cig prices

My wife wants to bring cigs along on our trip are they cheaper in cozumel? She smokes marlboro light 100.

WI
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cig prices

Don't even consider buying smokes in Coz unless you are planning on quiting.

They are incedibly bad tasting. Very stale.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
441 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cig prices

I smoke Marlboro Lights and have never gotten a Stthe stale pack! Anyway, they do not have 100s, but they have the red and lights. cost is 24-40 pesos. best price is Chedraui's at 24.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
47,097 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cig prices

Not a smoker but a friend who visits from the US smokes Marlboro and has never complained--and he would tell me if they are not good. I have heard complaints that they taste different--and they are Mexican made so that may be the case.

Kent Island...
Level Contributor
493 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cig prices

They are $6.25!!! here in Maryland.

Rockport, Texas
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cig prices

My son's friend bought a carton of Marlboro Lights at the duty free in HOuston before we flew and they were $27 for the carton... They delivered them to the gate and gave them to him as we boarded.

Mentioned in this post
Houston
Houston
Texas Gulf Coast, TX
ohio
Level Contributor
2,526 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cig prices

Definately bring them along. I came up with the bright idea of buying them in Cozumel to save on packing space. Never again- they do taste different.

Mentioned in this post
Cozumel
Cozumel
Quintana Roo, Mexico
7. Re: cig prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 11:17