We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Vow Renewal

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Vow Renewal

Does any of the resorts on the isalnd offer simple wedding vow renewals on the beach? Looking for husband and I for our 25th.

Looking for reasonable package. Thanks in advanvce.

Dallas
Level Contributor
4,695 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Vow Renewal

I copied this for you off El Cozumeleno.com

I don't know any prices, but they have various settings there that would be beautiful for a ceremony. I've seen a few there myself and they seem to do a good job.

I copied this for you off El Cozumeleno.com:

Cozumeleño Beach Resort offers the most wonderful sunset weddings and unforgettable romantic honeymoon besides the rainbow colors of the Caribbean Sea, a memory that will remain for a lifetime.

Please contact us at groups@elcozumeleno.com

and inquire about special prices and arrangements for groups or individuals as well as professional Wedding Coordinator services.

For Reservations, please call: 01 800 437 39 23

Ask us about how you can get a FREE WEDDING!!

Good luck to you!

Mentioned in this post
El Cozumeleno Beach Resort
El Cozumeleno Beach...
5,994 Reviews
Cozumel, Mexico
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Vow Renewal

THANKYOU! I am E-mailing them ASAP. I appreciate your help!

3. Re: Wedding Vow Renewal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 10:19