We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun for the day

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denver Colorado
Level Contributor
325 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Cancun for the day

Is it safe for 2 women to go to cancun for the day? Wanting ti do some of the excursions they have to offer....Sichen Itza, Tulum, cenotes, etc

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,615 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancun for the day

Please search the forums on "safety" and read what people have said ad nauseum. Also I am confused by you talking about going to Cancun and going to Tulum in the same sentence.

Denver Colorado
Level Contributor
325 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancun for the day

Skeleton,

I know I can't see all of those....just not sure what excursion to pick.

Thanks!

Corpus Christi
Level Contributor
935 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancun for the day

It is safe if you use common sense and you don't need to go to Cancun first in order to do those excursions.

Are you coming on a cruise ship?

Denver Colorado
Level Contributor
325 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cancun for the day

Texas,

We are actuall flying in and staying on the island of Cozumel for 9 days. Had heard you needed to take the ferry over and whatever excursion you book...join them over there. Maybe I am mistaken??

Corpus Christi
Level Contributor
935 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cancun for the day

You take the ferry to Playa Del Carmen (PDC). Cancun is about an hour north of PDC and most of the excursions are south of PDC. Depending on who you book with, some excursions may include the ferry.

6. Re: Cancun for the day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 05:16