We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deep Blue Condominiums

Minnesota
Level Contributor
158 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Deep Blue Condominiums

Are they available for vacation rentals? Are they a going concern? Do they have a different name? Should have great views.

Posted this on the other board and got very little info.

Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
2,519 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deep Blue Condominiums

They are located towards the Southend of the Island. They built them fairly quickly. They look nice. I have only ever met one couple that stayed there. They seemed pleased with their experience. I have no idea who owns them, who manages them or why they never seem to be rented. It is all very strange. Wish I could be more helpful.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
378 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deep Blue Condominiums

We stayed there back in July 2010 and the condo was great! At the time, we rented through Isla Beckons. They no longer show the property on their website. Since then, we've tried to find out how to book it on subsequent trips with no luck whatsoever. While we were there, the property manager gave us a card with info on how to book it, including a phone number and email. When I've tried those, I've gotten no response. It's a big mystery! If you find out, please post it here!

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
893 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deep Blue Condominiums

www.mexicoguru.com/select.php?theid=L2604

I've also always wondered about that place. Here's what I got from a google search.

Stuart, Florida
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Deep Blue Condominiums

I just happened to run across this thread and ironically saw a link for these condo's on FaceBook this morning. They are super cute and would be great for a couple but really strange that they do not allow ANY children. Nice for adult time but that sure does limit your rental pool...... Hope this helps.

http://www.islamujeresvacationrentals.com/

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,225 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Deep Blue Condominiums

This link (I don't know if it's current or not) but it shows kids allowed:

dreamhomesmanagement.com/condos-at-isla-muje…

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Deep Blue Condominiums

I don't think dreamshomesmanagement is a good link anymore.

I too saw the post on Facebook by Isla Mujeres Vacations Rental. Sounds like it's only recently back on the rental market.

I was surprised to see rates as high as $300 per night though, when you can stay on Playa Norte at Ixchel, Aluxes for about the same price or less.

The photos are beautiful though.

TX
Level Contributor
5,732 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Deep Blue Condominiums

Well, Villa La Bella is adult only and they do a healthy business! I agree that $300 per night is a bit pricey though.

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,225 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Deep Blue Condominiums

Agree Baja. I think Casa Sirena is adults only? Villa Rolandi has an age limit? Secreto - adults only? It's nice to have options for people who don't want to be around children - and I don't mean that in a bad way, sometimes people prefer adults only. :-)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
128 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Deep Blue Condominiums

WIBS-

I don't think Secreto is adults only. When we visited a couple had their young son there. He couldn't have been more than 5 if I had to guess. Things could have changed since we were there though!

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
664 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Deep Blue Condominiums

I now Marla at IslaMujeresvacationrentals just started renting them.