We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Difference in paymount options for USA Transfers

2 posts
Save Topic
Difference in paymount options for USA Transfers

I went to PDC in January and booked through USA Transfers website and was given the option to pay online. I will be visiting PDC again mid June, and I wasn’t given that option. I was sent a confirmation and given directions to pay cash upon pickup. I’m wondering if anyone else has had to pay this way.

Mentioned in this post
USA Transfers
USA Transfers
7,968 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
5 replies to this topic
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Difference in paymount options for USA Transfers

Payment*

Colleyville, Texas
Level Contributor
739 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Difference in paymount options for USA Transfers

We have used USA Transfers for years and always pay in cash when we reach the resort. We prefer that over the online option, just in case we have to cancel our trip.

No clue why you would have the online option for one trip and not for the other.

Rio

Mentioned in this post
USA Transfers
USA Transfers
7,968 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Difference in paymount options for USA Transfers

If i recall correctly, you have to email them and they will send you their paypal info. I don't think there is another option to pay online.

Steven

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
1,014 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Difference in paymount options for USA Transfers

Also paid upon arrival. Find that a nice option instead of paying ahead in the event a transfer company doesn't show up.

Piedmont, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
252 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Difference in paymount options for USA Transfers

Steven is correct, you need to contact them and they will send you a link to pay online. They have a contact form on their site, as well as a listed email. Other than perhaps not wanting to carry much cash, the pay on arrival is a nice feature for the reasons already stated by others.

Reply to: Difference in paymount options for USA Transfers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted