We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Mexico City (airport) to Tampico HELP!!!

Dublin
2 posts
Save Topic
Bus from Mexico City (airport) to Tampico HELP!!!

any info greatly appreciated? From where, how long, how much, are the comfy?

Thanks

Ger

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Mexico City (airport) to Tampico HELP!!!

I am not an expert on this route but.....I think you have to go to the Mexico Norte bus terminal for which you need a cab. (Go to a ticket booth inside the airport and buy a ticket. Take it to the head of the taxi line. I would estimate it to be 150-200 pesos.) From Norte there are many departures on ADO - see www.ado.com.mx. Cost is from 468 pesos with trip durations starting at 8 hours 40 minutes. There are different standards of comfort but even the cheapest will be comfortable compared to coach class on a plane - see the website for specifics.

2. Re: Bus from Mexico City (airport) to Tampico HELP!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2010, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Tampico
Recent Conversations