So I'm VERY excited we just booked a great deal through Expedia and are staying at the Melia Cabo Real Hotel at the end of April / beginning of May. Couple of questions for you experts :)
1. How's the weather that time of year (and the crowd)?
2. I'm reading there's not much to do at the hotel after 10 or so, my boyfriend and are are in our 20s so we definitely need stuff to do, any suggestions? How far are we from fun?
3. Fav restaurants or meals?
4. What's the best way to get to and from the airport? We're only there 4 nights so I don't want to take forever but don't want to spend a fortune either.
5. What's on the must-do list as far as venturing out? Interested maybe in a sunset crusie or glass bottom boat to see the Arch.
6. Any other tips or advice to give me?
Sorry for all the questions but I really appreciate any advice you can give me!!! :)