We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help can't decide Pueblo Bonito Pacifica or Zoetry Casa Del

colorado
Level Contributor
275 posts
7 reviews
Help can't decide Pueblo Bonito Pacifica or Zoetry Casa Del

30th Wedding Aniversary... both look really nice. I know one is in Cabo the other closer to San Jose... Prices about the same.. Read reviews on both still can't decide.. Hoping to find someone who has been to both?? Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks,

Texas
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
49 reviews
1. Re: Help can't decide Pueblo Bonito Pacifica or Zoetry Casa Del

Sorry haven't been to Zoetry but have been to Pacifica many times. Lovely place for peace and quiet.

St James, New York
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
18,229 posts
176 reviews
2. Re: Help can't decide Pueblo Bonito Pacifica or Zoetry Casa Del

I been on both properties. Zoetry seems more sophisticated, Perhaps more upscale, more exclusive. Both are lovely with excellent views. Any choice you make is a winner. If you have no intention of going to Cabo then Zoetry would be my choice. If you find Cabo interesting then the closeness of the Pacifica is a big advantage.

colorado
Level Contributor
275 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Help can't decide Pueblo Bonito Pacifica or Zoetry Casa Del

Thanks.. I have stayed at PBSB and toured the Pacifica and have always wanted to try it but we are already spending 4 days at the Villa Del Palmar and wanted to spend a couple of days at either of the resorts I mentioned. The Zoetry looks awesome and I sort of knew what the Pacifica was about, they are somewhat close in price didn't know if I wanted to chance a resort I had not seen so your opinion does help.. Thanks!!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
315 posts
25 reviews
4. Re: Help can't decide Pueblo Bonito Pacifica or Zoetry Casa Del

I stayed at Zoetry 2 years ago ( on a great package deal!) and if I ever saw prices like that again, I'd be all over it! It was amazing! Haven't done Pacifica but will be at PBSB in two weeks!

colorado
Level Contributor
275 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Help can't decide Pueblo Bonito Pacifica or Zoetry Casa Del

Zoetry is about 80 dollars per night extra but only staying 2 nights.. I love Sunset beach also we toured Pacifica for the day if you get a chance to go over there let me know if the extra money for zoetry is worth it ;-) I keep telling myself its our 30th splurge a little but....

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
315 posts
25 reviews
6. Re: Help can't decide Pueblo Bonito Pacifica or Zoetry Casa Del

i think the extra $80/day is worth it, especially if you are only going for 2 nights. Why such a short trip? Are you staying elsewhere before/after? The food was quite good (we are foodies and would normally turn our noses up at AI resorts) and the service was great. Not formal or intrusive, but attentive while laid back. Rooms were very nice-extremely comfy bed and excellent view of the ocean. We brought some DVDs and they let us borrow a DVD player for free for our entire stay. Even delivered it to the room and hooked it up. The vibe is quiet, very few kids and not crowded. We were there 5 nights and we did not want to leave!

We do plan on going over to Pacifica one day to check it out! I had done some research on it a few years ago so am curious.

colorado
Level Contributor
275 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: Help can't decide Pueblo Bonito Pacifica or Zoetry Casa Del

One of my coworkers referred me to their timeshare resort so of course I took the bait and took advantage of their timeshare tour offer. We will be staying at Villa del Palmar for 4 nights in a 1 bedroom suite for $299 as long as we attend the 90 min no pressure presentation.. LOL... Don't know which is funnier the no pressure or the 90 minutes anyway because it is our 30th anniversary this year I jumped on it.. I have never stayed at VDP in Cabo but have stayed at their Flamingos resort in Nuevo Vallarta figured it couldn't be to bad.. I have stayed at PBSB, Hacienda Encanta & Casa Dorado down by the Villa Resorts. Since the package was so cheap I wanted to top our vacation off by staying at either the Zoetry or Pacifica. Please let me know again after you visit Pacifica what you thought.. PBSB is still my favorite so far. I love going down town but do not like all the vendors and cruise ship traffic all the time. Keep me posted and have a great time.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
315 posts
25 reviews
8. Re: Help can't decide Pueblo Bonito Pacifica or Zoetry Casa Del

When is your trip planned for?

colorado
Level Contributor
275 posts
7 reviews
9. Re: Help can't decide Pueblo Bonito Pacifica or Zoetry Casa Del

Not till Oct so I've got a bit of a wait!!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
315 posts
25 reviews
10. Re: Help can't decide Pueblo Bonito Pacifica or Zoetry Casa Del

Great time of year! Stayed at The Palmilla in Oct on my first trip to Cabo-now that's a REAL splurge!