We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Aletta impacting the weather in NV?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
36 reviews
Is Aletta impacting the weather in NV?

Hi,

My family and friends will be in NV June 9 - 16 and I was wondering if anyone knows if the tropical depression Aletta is impacting the weather NV?

I have 2 different weather apps giving 2 different results. For example, 1 says rain today the other shows only cloudy.

3 replies to this topic
Colorado
Level Contributor
1,533 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Is Aletta impacting the weather in NV?

Currently 455 nm WSW of Manzanillo, MX. I doubt there is any land effect from this storm- but I'm not there if that's what you are looking for.

Miguel

San Antonio...
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
14,200 posts
598 reviews
2. Re: Is Aletta impacting the weather in NV?

I am in NV and last or 3 nights later like 1pm it has rained and mornings have been overcast. Otherwise it is sunny and hot.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
2,157 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Is Aletta impacting the weather in NV?

All major storm systems, whether directly over NV or nearby over the Pacific, will have a weather impact on the area. Cloud, rain or storm surges can be expected.

Check accuweather.com on PV satellite weather to give you a time lapse glimpse of the sheer size of a storm and the fact that cloud and rain being dragged along, can impact an area hundreds of miles away.

Aletta is moving slowly in a NW direction away from the area but there is plenty of cloud, and another system, following a similar path.

Reply to: Is Aletta impacting the weather in NV?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta