We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta Hotels

edmonton
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Topic
Delta Hotels

Does anyone know if you a Delta staff member books a room for a guest, does that guest get all of the perks that staff member would get? e.g food discounts, room discount etc.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
26,853 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delta Hotels

I suggest that you ask Delta's human resources people that question. My guess is that staff perks would ordinarily be limited to staff members, and perhaps their immediate families.

Edited: 04 November 2010, 02:48
Canmore, Alberta
Destination Expert
for Canmore
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delta Hotels

My husband works for Fairmont, there is some kind of association with the Delta hotels because we get staff discount at Delta as well. If we book a room for someone they do not get any of the other perks of the hotel. Unless once in a while when Fairmont puts on a special where they do allow the food and beverage discount for the friend or family as well. It is done sometimes, but only for a specific property. I would assume the Delta would be very similar.

Canmore, Alberta
Destination Expert
for Canmore
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delta Hotels

I also forgot to mention, it would be unlikely that you get the staff room rate. Delta would probably work the same way as Fairmont. There is a staff rate and then a family/friend rate that they can offer. You can't try to get away with getting the staff rate, you are required to show your picture staff ID when you check in.

Edited: 04 November 2010, 05:47
4. Re: Delta Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2011, 14:18
;