We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chilliwack BC

halifax, ns
1 post
Save Topic
Chilliwack BC

I am looking for a lodge or cottage for the months of Nov. Dec and Jan. anyone know of an place in Chilliwack

Vancouver
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Chilliwack BC

Hi there - I grew up in Chilliwack and visit regularly and cannot think of one long stay lodge or cottage. Chilliwack has a few hotels, however there isn't really any long stay facilities other than campsites which clearly aren't appropriate for your travel times. Have a look at the Tourism Chilliwack website: www.tourismchilliwack.com. Enjoy your time in Chilliwack, it's a great place to visit!

Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Destination Expert
for British Columbia
Level Contributor
9,250 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Chilliwack BC

Look no further than the nearby suburb of Vedder Crossing for http://www.vedderriverinn.com/

Be Advised though that much of the Chilliwack area is a rural slum of the grottiest variety-property crime committed by local drug addicts is endemic.

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,560 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chilliwack BC

Hi!! I can't suggest anything specific, but would suggest you look at the following websites for info, and to get some 1-800 #'s you might call for assistance.

tourismchilliwack.com/

hellobc.com/enCA/default.htm

royalhotelchilliwack.com/

It's a beautiful spot!! Good luck with finding what you're seeking!!

(and 'hi' to halifax -- my home during the 70's!!)

Vancouver, BC
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Chilliwack BC

Definately! Go to The Falls Resort in Chilliwack, they have amazing and affordable suites. I actually stayed there for a month when I was moving. I spoke to someone in Sales & Business Devlopment and if you tell her that you are planning on staying awhile, she gives you a super good rate

the number is 604-794-3300 or toll free 1-800-862-3168

5. Re: Chilliwack BC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2007, 19:12
6. Re: Chilliwack BC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 08:19
Get answers to your questions about Chilliwack