We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winnipeg parking

Fargo, North Dakota
4 posts
Save Topic
Winnipeg parking

Is there meters parking on the streets downtown? Free parking? Or lot parking?

I’m staying at the Best Western Plus on York Ave in June. I know there is a park lot across from my hotel. But, I have read that it is often full and hard to find parking all around downtown( via various forums and websites)

3 replies to this topic
winnipeg
Level Contributor
163 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Winnipeg parking

I thought there was a lot at the hotel where you could park. Perhaps call Best Western to confirm?

There is parking on the streets. You can park for free from 5:30 pm to 9:00 am but ensure you are not parked on a street where there is no parking during rush hours.

Parking in Winnipeg recently increased. According to the area parking ranges from $2.50 hour to $3.50 hour with a limit of the number of hours you can park. There are a number of lots where you can park all day and all night if Best Western does not have their own lot.

Mentioned in this post
Winnipeg
Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
69 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Winnipeg parking

Sundays street parking is free. Monday to Saturday 5:30pm - 8am is free. You won't really have trouble finding parking. There is a lot in front, behind and to the side of the hotel. I think you can get a parking pass from the hotel for the lot in front of the hotel.

Fargo, North Dakota
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Winnipeg parking

Thanks so much for the info!

It will certainly come in handy. 😃

Reply to: Winnipeg parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Winnipeg